Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures from Jababeka Golf Course!

First time ever posting a picture on a blog guys...forgot to rotate it! I am drinking a drink called Star Fruit.  It is alcohol free!  My lunch was Rice with Fried Chicken with soup and vegetables (raw cabbage) & of course cucumbers, watermelon, pineapples, and papaya.... from Jababeka Golf Course on Monday, June 13, 2011!  Vijay (our loving son) said mommy please make sure that you go see the Indonesian golf courses! Son just for you the Vice Rector (Vice President) drove me around all 18 holes last night and I made a video just for you!:) Nick Felder designed the heck fire out of this golf course! So, it appears that it takes a long while to drive all 18 holes and much longer to play all 18 holes! So I decided to schedule a massage and they were closed . Then I was invited to the President Executive Club (members only) where Aleo my massage therapist literally gave me an aromatherapy filled massage and a hot bath! I have never experienced such  luxurious spa treatment in my life!  No one has ever bathed me but my mom, grandmothers, Aunt Minnie Pearl, and of course my husband! I laid there completely relaxed until...she took off her skirt (yes she had on clothes underneath but I started praying and almost jumped off the massage table and said....What you talking about Willis!!) She quickly apologized for startling me and climbed on the table to massage my gluteus maximus!  The rest is sheer relaxation and a refreshing hot bath! Oh by the way the cost was 27.00 in US dollars for 90 minutes in Indonesia!
Talk to you later .....we are leaving Jakarta and heading for Cikarang, Indonesia (an hour away without traffic and 3+ with traffic!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment