Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kids at play....





Slow Down! Kids at Play!  You ever seen those signs that warn you to slow down because kids are at play?! Well, I am in Indonesia and enjoyed playing with the children in their classroom.  We played Duck Duck goose!  It was so much fun! To get out of the loser circle…I sang Hokey Pokey! The second time I was in the loser circle, I sang Yes, Jesus loves me…since we were in a Christian private school for 3-year olds to grade 12 and they looked at me like I was crazy on the first song! We played an Indonesian game too!  I lost so many timesL!  I was playing with the fun 1st, 2nd , or either 3rd graders….I can not remember it feels like it was so long ago!  The pictures demonstrate that play and fun is universal.  I am a big kid at heart when I am around children! I love cartoons! Children books are my favorite!  It is so awesome to be carefree and not have a worry!  Only to return to the fun times of being a kid….I pledge to forever be young in my heart!  So there is a story behind the balls….I saw them and wanted to jump in….I stepped in and lost my balance….and my colleagues literally started taking pictures!  I was so embarrassed but heck fire….I had fun! Please note that I returned all the balls to the tub that seemed to jump out when my 160 lbs fell on them!  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment