Friday, June 17, 2011

Facebook and internet limited access....

What have I learned from not being so accessible to Facebook and the internet?  I realize that I really talk a lot. I vow to journal everytime a thought comes to my mind instead of sharing it out loud....heck fire it may make a national best seller!  I miss my family especially my laughing buddy, my lover, my friend, Vladimir Williams and of course, my children and my mom (& talking to my siblings and dad). 
Now, I have learned to be thankful for so many things.  Here is a short list.
1. People who love me.
2. People who laugh with me.
3. A hot shower.
4. My pink Camel Bak filled with cold water.
5. Shoes on my feet.
6. Opportunities to be educated.
7. Clean clothes for me on a daily basis.
8. Dental hygiene and quality medical care.
9. A top sheet.
10. Foods that I can name in English.
11. Ice
12. Chilled Bottled Water
13. Kool-Aid (Strawberry please)
14. Hot Apple Cider  ( I have just one pack left...why did I not pack 22 packs!)
15. This Indonesian experience
16. My Queen Rice Bed
17. The few Indonesian words that I know
18. The van driver who drives us through the streets of Indonesia daily.
19. LOVE
20. Being responsible for the energy that I bring.
21. Prayer....

No comments:

Post a Comment